Re: RC1 core dumps in initdb on Solaris 2.6

От Pete Forman
Тема Re: RC1 core dumps in initdb on Solaris 2.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Pete Forman writes:> I've registered the result via the web form though the report is> not accurate.  Can somebody
updatethe Remarks or Version field to> indicate that I was using a snapshot rather than RC1 OOTB.

Further to that request, please ignore/delete the existing Remarks.

I have looked at 12 Solaris systems running 2.5, 2.5.1, 2.6, 7, and 8.
It looks as if my machine only has had a non-standard symlink made
from libld.so.2 to libld.so in /usr/lib.  This will be removed.  As
far as I can tell, libld.so.2 is used in a special way by ld rather
than being a normal shared library.
--
Pete Forman   http://www.bedford.waii.com/wsdev/petef/PeteF_links.html
WesternGeco                           http://www.crosswinds.net/~petef