Re: [BUGS] BUG #14776: ecpg 4.12.0 issues with macros containingline continued blocks

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14776: ecpg 4.12.0 issues with macros containingline continued blocks
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Yes, I can. I had hit the "Save" button prematurely, expecting
> another
> page to provide code fragments.

Thanks for that. This example compiles on current master branch with
the fix I committed. Would you be able to try with your full source?

As usual I'm planning to backport if I don't get any negative feedback.

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org