Re: Wrong dead return value in jsonb_utils.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Wrong dead return value in jsonb_utils.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> As that's really cosmetic, I would just change that on HEAD, or
> perhaps others feel differently?

+1 for a HEAD-only change.  I think the only really good arguments
for back-patching would be if this were causing compiler warnings
(but we've seen none) or if we thought it would likely lead to
hazards for back-patching future bug fixes (but the adjacent lines
seem unlikely to change).

Сообщение: Re: PG 12 draft release notes
Сообщение: Re: PG 12 draft release notes