Issues with pgxnclient package on CentOS 6 64 bit

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Issues with pgxnclient package on CentOS 6 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
 Hi,

  I installed the pgxnclient on CentOS 6 (64 bit). I then ran:

 # pgxn install oracle_fdw
 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/pgxn", line 5, in <module>
     from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
 ImportError: No module named pkg_resources

  I then installed the python-setuptools, and retried getting this:

 # pgxn install oracle_fdw
 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/pgxn", line 5, in <module>
     from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2655,
 in <module>
     working_set.require(__requires__)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 648,
 in require
     needed = self.resolve(parse_requirements(requirements))
   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 546,
 in resolve
     raise DistributionNotFound(req)
 pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: simplejson>=2.1

   Unfortunately, the shipped python-simplejson package is version
 2.0.9.

   Any suggestion?

 Cheers,
 Gabriele