Need help to begin contribution in PostgreSQL Development - Specifically XML module

От Kodamasimham Pridhvi (MT2012066)
Тема Need help to begin contribution in PostgreSQL Development - Specifically XML module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear pgsql-hackers,

We students of International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore India, are interested to contribute to  PostgreSQL development. We identified some modules from ToDo list to which we want to contribute.We want to begin with an simple module with less dependency like 'Add pretty-printed XML output option'. If our work is satisfactory we would like to further contribute for module 'Add XML Schema validation and xmlvalidate functions (SQL:2008)'.

 If the ToDo items chosen are okay, will you please help us by elaborating more details on requirements of module 'Add pretty-printed XML output option', we want to begin with this module so as to quick overview of complete process.

Thanks & Regards,
Kodamasimham Pridhvi & Bisen Vikrantsingh