Drop / create indexes and vacuumdb

От Yves Vindevogel
Тема Drop / create indexes and vacuumdb
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

Does it make a difference in performance and/or disc space if I

1)  drop index / vacuumdb -zf / create index

or

2) drop index / create index / vacuumdb -zf

I guess it makes a diff for the --analyze, not ?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bien à vous,

Kind regards,

<bold>Yves Vindevogel</bold>

<bold>Implements</bold>

<smaller>

</smaller>Hi,

Does it make a difference in performance and/or disc space if I

1)  drop index / vacuumdb -zf / create index
or
2) drop index / create index / vacuumdb -zf

I guess it makes a diff for the --analyze, not ?

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Bien à vous,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel
Implements

<smaller>

Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be

<italic><x-tad-smaller>

First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.  Then they fight you.
Then you win.

Mahatma Ghandi.</x-tad-smaller></italic></smaller>

Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  - Mobile: +32 (478) 80 82 91

Kempische Steenweg 206 - 3500 Hasselt - Tel-Fax: +32 (11) 43 55 76

Web: http://www.implements.be

First they ignore you.  Then they laugh at you.  Then they fight you.
Then you win.
Mahatma Ghandi.

Вложения