[GENERAL] Manage slot in logical/pglogical replication

От dpat
Тема [GENERAL] Manage slot in logical/pglogical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
i have configure a master-replica replication with new pglogical 2.0.
I have to replicate data over MPLS/VPN, so there is a possibility that the
link temporarily interrupts.
I know that you have to be accurately estimated pg_xlog folder.
How can I handle the prolonged interruption of the link?
Can I just extend the folder? Or drop the slot?
I can create a consumer who temporarily saves the data in an external file?
thank you so much
Denis