Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover packages

От Adrian Vondendriesch
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover packages
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Am Dienstag, den 04.07.2017, 09:50 +0200 schrieb Jehan-Guillaume de
Rorthais:
> By the way, what is the status of this package? May I do anything to
> help?

Sorry for the delay. Packages are now available within the <dist>-pgpg-
testing repositories on apt.postgresql.org [1]. Please have a look at
those packages.

I don't know if we want to promote the packages to the non -testing
repositories. This will potentially upgrade a lot of postgres /
pacemaker / paf installations out there to a beta version.

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt/FAQ#Development_snapshots

Cheers,
 - Adrian

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover packages
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-debian] PostgreSQL Automatic Failover packages