Re: pg_dump and large files - is this a problem?

От Giles Lean
Тема Re: pg_dump and large files - is this a problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> OK, well BSD/OS now works, but I wonder if there are any other quad
> off_t OS's out there without fseeko.

NetBSD prior to 1.6, released September 14, 2002. (Source: CVS logs.)

OpenBSD prior to 2.7, released June 15, 2000.  (Source: release notes.)

FreeBSD has had fseeko() for some time, but I'm not sure which release
introduced it -- perhaps 3.2.0, released May, 1999. (Source: CVS logs.)

Regards,

Giles