Re: Bug in bttext_abbrev_convert()

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Bug in bttext_abbrev_convert()
Дата
Re: Bug in bttext_abbrev_convert()  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Peter Geoghegan wrote:

>> It would be nice to always have a html report from gcov always
>> available on the internet. That would be something useful to
>> automate, IMV.
>
> http://pgci.eisentraut.org/jenkins/job/postgresql_master_coverage/Coverage/

What would it take to get something like that which uses the
check-world target instead of just the check target?  Without the
additional tests (like the isolation tests), some of these numbers
don't reflect the coverage of regularly run tests.  While it is of
some interest what coverage we get on the 30 second `make check`
runs, I would be a lot more interested in what our coverage is when
the full 8.5 minute set of regression tests we have in git is run.

--
Kevin Grittner
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com