Re: System crashed: fatal error restarting postgres

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: System crashed: fatal error restarting postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rich Shepard <rshepard@appl-ecosys.com> writes:
> On Fri, 30 Sep 2016, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Wrong permissions on /dev/shm, perhaps?

>    Yes. I keep forgetting about this since I don't reboot this
> server/workstation often.

You ought to do some investigation and figure out what is causing
it to come up with the wrong permissions in the first place; that
is certainly not normal Linux behavior.

Or at least stick a chmod into /etc/rc.d/rc.local, if you just
want to hit the problem over the head with a hammer.