Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] oracle_fdw RPMs

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] oracle_fdw RPMs
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Alvaro,

On Thu, 2017-06-01 at 15:54 -0400, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I have noticed that the RPMs for oracle_fdw seem not to be generated.  I
> see that the src.rpm files are in the repo, but not the binary ones.  Is
> this an oversight, or is it intentional?

The package has these BR:

# Package builder needs to adjust this as needed.
#BuildRequires: oracle-instantclient11.2-basic
#BuildRequires: oracle-instantclient11.2-devel

So, to build binary packages, we need to install these RPMs -- and we don't, because the build server only include open
sourcesoftware.

Cheers,
--
Devrim Gündüz