[GENERAL] pgAdmin4 - no Query tools available

От elliot_rock
Тема [GENERAL] pgAdmin4 - no Query tools available
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mac OSX,

No query tools on right click on database or via the tool menu.

Possible issues:

I installed postgresql-9.6.3-1-osx.dmg after I installed pgAdmin in order to
setup a localhosted db.

Previous to this I was using pgAdmin4 on a remote server to an acceptable
standard.

Thanks