Re: Has anyone come up with a work-around for the capitalization of non C-locale letters?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Has anyone come up with a work-around for the capitalization of non C-locale letters?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Dann Corbit" <DCorbit@connx.com> writes:
> All I needed to do was recompile with USE_LOCALE defined.

It's been a fair while since that option even existed.  Not to be rude,
but you'd get better support on the lists if you were running something
more current ... it's hard to remember gotchas that we got rid of years
ago.