Re: AW: AW: AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX

От Pete Forman
Тема Re: AW: AW: AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Zeugswetter Andreas SB writes:> The down side is, that I did not do a configure test, and did not> incooperate IRIX,
sinceI didn't know what define to check.> > The correct thing to do instead of the #if defined (_AIX) would be> to use
somethinglike #ifdef NO_NEGATIVE_MKTIME and set that with a> configure.

I agree that configure is the way to go.  What if someone has
installed a third party library to provide a better mktime() and
localtime()?

But to answer your question, #if defined (__sgi) is a good test for
IRIX, at least with the native compiler.  I can't speak for gcc.
--
Pete Forman                 -./\.- Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                   -./\.-  by myself and does not represent