[ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL RPMs for PPC64LE are released

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL RPMs for PPC64LE are released
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
The PostgreSQL YUM Repository Project is happy to announce RPMs of PostgreSQL
9.6 and related software for Power8 Little Endian (PPC64LE) platforms on RHEL 7
and CentOS 7. We want to thank IBM and EnterpriseDB for sponsoring hardware and
manpower for this project.

These packages follow the same update and maintenance policies of the packages
already distributed at https://yum.postgresql.org, and will also follow the
lifecycle of the released PostgreSQL versions.

We currently cover more than 110 RPMs, and more will come soon. PostgreSQL 9.5
and PostgreSQL 10 support will also be available soon.

In order to use the RPMs, please first install the repository RPM from:

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg96

and then run install the PostgreSQL RPMs as usual:

yum install postgresql96-server (and others)

Please visit https://yum.postgresql.org/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-ppc64le/repoview/ for
the list of all current packages (use the links on the right top for full list)

Please report any packaging related errors to us: pgsql-pkg-yum@postgresql.org

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz

Вложения

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: