Re: Does pg_settings.sourcefile/sourceline work on Windows?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Does pg_settings.sourcefile/sourceline work on Windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> writes:
> On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 7:55 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I'm betting not, because I don't see any support for copying their
>> values down to child processes in
>> write_nondefault_variables/read_nondefault_variables.

> Correct, it does not.

OK.  I can fix that while I'm busy hacking on guc.c.  Does anyone care
enough about this to think it should be back-patched?

Сообщение: Re: Does pg_settings.sourcefile/sourceline work on Windows?
Сообщение: Re: Does pg_settings.sourcefile/sourceline work on Windows?