Re: AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX

От Pete Forman
Тема Re: AW: Re: tinterval - operator problems on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Lockhart writes:> > On AIX mktime(3) leaves tm_isdst at -1 if it does not have timezone> > info for that
particularyear and returns -1.> > The following code then makes savings time out of the -1.> >   tz = (tm->tm_isdst ?
(timezone- 3600) : timezone);> > Hmm. That description is consistant with what I see in the Linux> man page. So I
shouldcheck for (tm->tm_isdst > 0) rather than> checking for non-zero?> > Would you like to test that on your machine?
I'lltry it here, and> if successful will consider this a bug report and a necessary fix> for 7.1.

I have machines running AIX 4.1.5, 4.2.1, and 4.3.3 if you would like
to send me your test programs.
--
Pete Forman                 -./\.- Disclaimer: This post is originated
WesternGeco                   -./\.-  by myself and does not represent