Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins

От: Johan Fredriksson
Тема: Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (Alessandro Ferrucci, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (David Rowley, )
  Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (Alessandro Ferrucci, )
  Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (Alessandro Ferrucci, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (Johan Fredriksson, )
  Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (Alessandro Ferrucci, )
   Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (Johan Fredriksson, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (Gerardo Herzig, )
 Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (Gerardo Herzig, )
  Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins  (Matthew Bellew, )

> Hi Eskil -
>

> The I believe the id-field you're referring to is the UNIT.UNIT_ID, I
> could change this to a varchar, however that column is not used in the
> query in question, so that wouldn't have any effect on the query's
> performance.

Sorry, I did not notice that the column "unit_id" existed in both "unit"
and "field" tables.

        / Eskil