Re: [pgadmin-hackers] Some questions about configuration and thepgadmin4-v1-web package

Hi Josh,

On Thu, 2017-04-20 at 13:50 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> If I install the pgadmin4-v1-web package from Yum, it's a bit unclear on
> what actual configuration needs to be done after that. Things I know
> need to be done:
>
> * running setup.py
> * copying the httpd/conf.d/pgadmin4-web.conf.example file to a .conf file
>
> Things I don't know if they need to be done:
>
> 1. creating data and log directories and assigning permissions on them
> 2. changing the permissions on the sqlite db
> 3. creating a config_local.py file and setting the five settings in it
>
> Can you clarify?

On RHEL 7 / Fedora 25:

* systemctl enable pgadmin4-v1.service; systemctl start pgadmin4-v1.service
* cp /etc/httpd/conf.d/pgadmin4-v1.conf.sample /etc/httpd/conf.d/pgadmin4-
v1.conf
* systemctl start httpd.service

should be enough, at least this is what I just tested on my Fedora 25 box.

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz

Вложения