[GENERAL] With the password stored a another database, how to securelyconnecting to server

От DrakoRod
Тема [GENERAL] With the password stored a another database, how to securelyconnecting to server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi folks

I've a questions about the secure conections. I'm designed a local app with
a micro database with h2 (is the java app), this app connect to PostgreSQL
with many users.

I want store password encrypted with md5 in the microdb. But my question,
with this encrypted password. How to securely connecting to server? or How
you recommend this?

I Write from app a .pgpass with users data?  Or whats the best practice for
this?

Thanks for your help!

-----
Dame un poco de fe, eso me bastará.