Tablespace Default Behavior

От harpagornis
Тема Tablespace Default Behavior
Дата
Re: Tablespace Default Behavior
Список pgsql-general
I am somewhat new to Postgresql.  I cant seem to create a table in a
non-default tablespace.  In the postgresql.conf file,  I have:
default_tablespace = ''".

When I create a table, like this:

    CREATE TABLE myschema.mytable (rc_id integer NOT NULL) TABLESPACE
my_space;

and then I do:

    select * from pg_tables where schemaname ='myschema';

the tablespace is blank for the new table.  When I look in PgAdmin, the
tablespace shows up as "pg_default."   What do I need to change to create
the table in the desired tablespace?  Thank you.