Re: Strange query behavior where clause produces odd behavior on '>' query

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Strange query behavior where clause produces odd behavior on '>' query
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Dann Corbit" <DCorbit@connx.com> writes:
>> What encoding/locale are you using?

> Whatever the default encoding/locale is.

"Whatever" is the wrong answer here.  I just finished verifying that the
sort order you're complaining about is the expected ordering in some
locales.  I suggest that you take the trouble to find out.

> Are you unable to reproduce it?

Well, I see this on a Fedora machine:

$ cat foo
specd