Re: [HACKERS] [patch] reorder tablespaces in basebackup tar streamfor backup_label

От Michael Banck
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [patch] reorder tablespaces in basebackup tar streamfor backup_label
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 26.02.2017, 22:25 +0530 schrieb Robert Haas:
> On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 3:47 PM, Michael Banck
> <michael.banck@credativ.de> wrote:
> > So I am proposing the attached patch, which sends the base tablespace
> > first, and then all the other external tablespaces afterwards, thus
> > having base_backup be the first file in the tar in all cases. Does
> > anybody see a problem with that?
>
> Please add this to commitfest.postgresql.org so it doesn't get forgotten.

Right, I was going to do that and have done so now, thanks for the
reminder.

Also, attached is a slightly changed patch which expands on the reason
of the change in the comment.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Projektleiter / Senior Berater

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach