Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail

От stancs3
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Many thanks! I will get to testing it very soon.

I just got some pdns servers working (pg backend; and therefore a nice
pgadmin3 way of verifying what's going on). And, I just got my first
'shiny' free-ipa server up. Lot's to keep busy with.

Stan