Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Postgres Compitable version for RHEL 7.2

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Postgres Compitable version for RHEL 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Yogesh,

On Mon, 2017-02-20 at 11:14 +0530, Yogesh Parmar wrote:

> Which Postgresql version is compatible with RHEL 7.2(X86_64) and which is
> preferable method or source to install Postgresql on RHEL 7.2(x86_64) using
> RPMs,Yum Repositories or tar.gz archive?

We provide RPMs on RHEL 7 for all supported PostgreSQL release, i.e. 9.6 and
back to 9.2, so we support all of them --and they all work on RHEL 7.

Most people use the RPMs, instead of compiling by themselves. Different major
versions can be installed at the same time via our repository, so that is
another reason that our user base prefer PGDG packages.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] python-dateutil in pgdg96 rhel7 repo
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] python-dateutil in pgdg96 rhel7 repo