Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] where is wal-e

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] where is wal-e
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Martín,

On Fri, 2017-02-17 at 16:42 -0300, Martín Marqués wrote:

> I hope this isn't one of those questions already answered a thousand times.

You are the first one :-)

> But, besides the Fedora 24 for pg 9.6, why isn't there a wal-e package
> for other distros and postgres versions?

The problem *was* the python-gevent package, which *I thought* was not a part
of RHEL.

After your email, I noticed that gevent is in CentOS Extras, at least. I did
not check RHEL 7, though.

You can install wal-e with:

yum --enablerepo extras install wal-e

> I'm actually looking for wal-e for a RH7 system with postgres 9.3

Update to 1.0.2, added to 9.3 repos, and pushed RPMs. They will sync to master
repo in an hour.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz