Re: [SQL] Conditional Lookup Table with Like

От sqlQuestions
Тема Re: [SQL] Conditional Lookup Table with Like
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
That's pretty cool, I didn't know that one. But I still want to return the
result from table1 when there is null category.

This returns 4 correct results but needs to return the two product_code 3s
with null category:

SELECT table1.product_code, table1.date_signed, table1.description,
COALESCE ((   SELECT table3.category   FROM table3   WHERE table3.psc_code = table1.product_code   AND
lower(table1.description)LIKE ('%' || lower(table3.lookup_value) ||

'%') ), table2.category)
FROM table1 JOIN table2 ON table2.psc_code = table1.product_code
WHERE date_signed = '2017-02-01';