Re: Fixing row comparison semantics

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fixing row comparison semantics
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> Now, since COLLATE support is still in progress, I'm not sure how much
>> any of this helps you. I'm up to modifying the scankeys but it's hard
>> when you jave to keep rgrepping the tree to work out what is called
>> from where...

> src/tools/make_ctags is your friend...

If grep -r is too slow for you, there's a package called glimpse that
I've used for years.  It builds a full-text index of any specified
collection of files, and then does grep-like searches nearly
instantaneously.  The output format is the same as grep so you can
teach emacs to visit all the hits.

Сообщение: Re: Fixing row comparison semantics
Сообщение: Re: Fixing row comparison semantics