Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail

От stancs3
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
If I launch via:

/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/pgadmin4-web/pgAdmin4.py

it launches the web app, and says to got to localhost:5050. This works.

If I launch via the Desktop app launcher, it sends the command:

/usr/pgadmin4-v1/runtime/pgAdmin4

This results in the error in email below. I have tried all combinations
of different commands in the launcher, even the first one above, and it
produces the same error. The runtime pgAdmin4 does not have a .py
extension. If I run the runtime/pgAdmin4 directly, same error.

If there was some way to run:

/usr/lib/python3.5/site-packages/pgadmin4-web/pgAdmin4.py, and have it
launch the desktop version, that would do it.

Stan

On Tue, 2017-01-31 at 01:47 +0300, Devrim Gündüz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2017-01-30 at 15:34 -0700, stancs3 wrote:
> >
> > "An error occurred initialising the application server:
> >
> > Failed to locate pgAdmin5.py, terminating server thread."
> >
> > I feel I am so close .... is there some further advice on this last
> > part.
> Typo somewhere? It should be pgAdmin4.py
>
> Regards,

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] 4th Try: pgadmin4 install, launch fail