[ANNOUNCE] Announcing PostgreSQL 10 devel RPMs

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема [ANNOUNCE] Announcing PostgreSQL 10 devel RPMs
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
PostgreSQL 10 is coming with extraordinary features, and I have recently
started building RPMs so that more people can test them and give feedback. You
can currently install RPMs on RHEL/CentOS 7 and Fedora 25. I will add
RHEL/CentOS 6 support in near future.

These RPMs can be installed along with the regular PostgreSQL 9.x packages,
but  please do not install them into prod machines, as they are really in
development stage.

The news item is here:

https://yum.postgresql.org/news10snapshot-ready-for-testing.php

As usual, please install repo RPMs first:

https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php#pg10

We built many of the packages along with PostgreSQL 10, just in case you also
want to install them. The package list is here:

RHEL 7: https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/testing/10/redhat/rhel-7Server-x86_64/
Fedora 25: https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/testing/10/fedora/fedora-25-x86_64/

More packages will come later.

Please report all PostgreSQL 10 bugs to pgsql-hackers@PostgreSQL.org . If you
see any packaging errors, please report them to pgsql-pkg-yum@postgresql.org,
or create an issue in our redmine, if you have a community account: https://red
mine.postgresql.org/projects/pgrpms

Thank you for testing PostgreSQL 10 by now.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz

Вложения

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: