Re: pgsql: hstore_plpython: Fix regression tests under Python 3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: hstore_plpython: Fix regression tests under Python 3
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> hstore_plpython: Fix regression tests under Python 3

jaguarundi's latest results say we're not quite done with this :-(

http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=jaguarundi&dt=2015-05-17%2018%3A42%3A03

although I have no idea why this run failed when the previous one (which
also saw this commit) succeeded.  Phase-of-the-moon issue?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Recursively fsync() the data directory after a crash.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Recursively fsync() the data directory after a crash.