Re: [GENERAL] postgres pg_bulkload c filter function in c programming

От rajmhn
Тема Re: [GENERAL] postgres pg_bulkload c filter function in c programming
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes.

I can able to apply those mentioned transformation in pgloader &
pg_bulkload-SQL filter. Yet to take performance stats. Meanwhile, I'm trying
to figure out the other best possible option. We are counting more on
performance, error & audit handling.

Thanks