postgresql dublicate content of primary key column

От Бутрин Денис
Тема postgresql dublicate content of primary key column
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello !
Are you interested in postgresql dublicate content of primary key column?
If "yes" - tell me and i`ll send your detail (screenshots and overwrite of situation in my POSTGRESQL 9.1 DB)
Its not joke - its real = absolutely consistently DB with PK in column and the column content two bulicate row with
ID(PK)and OID
WBR
Denis Butrin
den.butrin@yandex.ru