Re: Strange activity of prepared queries

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Strange activity of prepared queries
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 2016-12-02 at 07:04 -0700, pinker wrote:

> Hi!
> I have pgBadger report with strange data about prepared queries I
> cannot
> interpret by myself. If anybody could help me with interpretation,
> would be
> greatly appreciated.
> In first half of the day pgBadger shows there is no prepare
> statements and
> all queries are binded - how is that possible if average duration of
> session
> is only 4m16s, not 15 hours?
You haven't told us what parameters you use, which is a crucial piece
of information. For example it's possible that most of the time the
planning is fast enough not to be logged, so it's invisible for
pgbadger.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com
Tomas Vondra                  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com

От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: Index size
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: INSERT - UPDATE throughput oscillating and SSD activity after stopping the client