Re: Another modest proposal for docs formatting: catalog descriptions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Another modest proposal for docs formatting: catalog descriptions
Дата
Re: Another modest proposal for docs formatting: catalog descriptions  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
> ... oh, okay.  I guess I was reporting that the font on the new version
> seems to have got smaller.  Looking at other pages, it appears that the
> font is indeed a lot smaller in all tables, including those Tom has been
> editing.  So maybe this is desirable for some reason.  I'll have to keep
> my magnifying glass handy, I suppose.

Huh, browser specific maybe?  The font doesn't seem any smaller to me,
using Safari.

> Anyway, it seems <computeroutput> or whatever tag has been used in some
> of these new tables makes the font be larger.  Another screenshot is
> attached to show this.  Is this likewise desired?  It also shows that
> the main text body is sized similar to the <computeroutput> tagged text,
> not the table contents text.  (The browser is Brave, a Chromium
> derivative.)

I'm not getting that, either; to me it looks as attached.  I agree
what you're seeing is not as-intended.

            regards, tom lane

Вложения