Re: theme to use while building docs

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: theme to use while building docs
Дата
Re: theme to use while building docs  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Re: theme to use while building docs  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, 2016-11-16 at 09:54 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> > Not at all knowing what Devrim was thinking, but perhaps you need something
> > like what postgresql.org does for "difficult build dependencies". Which is
> > build a snapshot tarfile that includes the *prebuilt* documentation, and
> the
> > same for releases of course. They don't go in git, but they go in the
> > tarballs (we do that both for the docs and for things like the bison output
> > in pg.org). And the tarballs contain nothing platform-specific (I assume),
> > so they can be built on a platform that has easy access to those tools.
>
> Yeah, that could work. Though "difficult dependencies" is a stretch
> here - it's really just that sphinx hasn't been updated in EPEL in
> ages. It might be easiest to just get that RPM refreshed and be done
> with it.

I can do it in the community repo, but not sure if EPEL update will be accepted
(I have the power to do so, but EPEL policy may be boring sometimes)

I'll take a look. I already added 20+ more packages to community repo for
pgadmin4. Adding another may not hurt, hopefully, at least for the build
servers.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: theme to use while building docs
Сообщение: Re: theme to use while building docs