Re: theme to use while building docs

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: theme to use while building docs
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, 2016-11-16 at 09:22 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> We can't not ship the docs. Or are you suggesting we pull the RPM from
> another build and use that? It is just HTML files and images after
> all.

Hmm, that should work in theory, but RPM headers will be different in distros,
so it may not work. What we can do is creating a tarball of .html files
somewhere else, make them available in pgadmin.org, and then create -docs RPM
using that tarball. Easy, one click. What do you think?

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: theme to use while building docs
Сообщение: Re: theme to use while building docs