Re: BUG #5916: PGAdmin crash

От Allan E. Registos
Тема Re: BUG #5916: PGAdmin crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for that, I will do that. Sorry for the inconvenience it made.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov>
To: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org, "Allan Registos" <allan.registos@smpc.steniel.com.ph>
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2011 12:03:19 AM
Subject: Re: [BUGS] BUG #5916: PGAdmin crash

"Allan Registos" <allan.registos@smpc.steniel.com.ph> wrote:

> When I press the SQL query, the whole pgadmin will close.
> Although, it works previously.

You might have a better chance of getting the attention of the right
people if you post to the pgadmin-support list. Even then, you
probably need to provide more information for anyone to be able to
offer useful assistance. You might want to read this before your

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Guide_to_reporting_problems

-Kevin