Extending our SELinux support

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Extending our SELinux support
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

A few months ago, Andreas Dijkman created a ticket to improve our SELinux
support: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/1264 It was first for
oracle_fdw, but then the discussion turned into PostgreSQL SELinux support.

Now, I'd like to push it to our repo. However, my SELinux skills are not that
great, so I'm opening up this for public discussion.

I made *very* minor changes to Andreas' spec file, and pushed here:

https://devrim.fedorapeople.org/postgresql95-selinux/

(Please note that, to build the RPM,rename postgresql95-selinux-README to
README.postgresql95-selinux . I had to change the name so that you can see it
in fedorapeople's website.

I'm looking for comments and reviews. Andreas, any chance that we can get a
non-binary version of the postgresql95.pp file? I'd like to avoid adding binary
files to repo as much as we can.

Our target should be incorporating this spec file and sources to our main
PostgreSQL spec file, IMHO.

Thanks!

Regards,
--