Re: postgresql 9.6 on Fedora 25

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: postgresql 9.6 on Fedora 25
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Tue, 2016-10-25 at 11:28 +0100, Kieran McCusker wrote:
> I know that fedora 25 is still in beta but I was wondering if there were
> any plans for a fedora 25 repo? I am looking to build a new server and
> would like to start with fc25 and pg 9.6

Pushed Fedora 25 + PostgreSQL 9.6 packages yesterday, with almost full set of
packages. Please note that I pushed them to testing repository, so after
installing the repo rpm from here: https://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php
, please edit repo config file, and enable testing repo.

Once Fedora 25 will be stable, I will push 9.4 and 9.5 packages, too.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения