Server status report in PGAdmin 4

От Oscar
Тема Server status report in PGAdmin 4
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thank you for the big job you have put in to PGAdmin 4. I'v already
experienced big improvements in stability compared to PGAdmin 3.

I'm however missing, or just unable to find, the "Server status" that was
accessed under Tools in 3. Parts of it is in the dashboard but not with the
same good oveview with Query start, locked by and SQL code. This overview is
very helpful in case of problems with slow responsetimes for end users.

Is it planned for a coming release?

BR
Oscar