Re: PgAdmin4 is not usable when installed from RPMs on Fedora linux

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: PgAdmin4 is not usable when installed from RPMs on Fedora linux
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Josh,

On Sun, 2016-10-09 at 16:36 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> I'll confirm here that the Web version doesn't work either from the
> Fedora packages.  In the case of the web version, this appears to be
> because of confusion between Python2 and Python3 dependencies.

Err, this should not happen, at least I cannot reproduce this on my Fedora box.
Can you please give more details?

Python3 support is Fedora 24+, so we added explicit version in the spec file.

Cheers,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4-web install issues WAS: PgAdmin4 is not usable when installed from RPMs on Fedora linux
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin4-web install issues WAS: PgAdmin4 is not usable when installed from RPMs on Fedora linux