Re: Learning to hack Postgres - Keeping track of ctids

От Emrul
Тема Re: Learning to hack Postgres - Keeping track of ctids
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks Craig, I will look at that code.

The alternative I'm considering is whether I can define my own index type on
the column storing my array of primary key ids.  The index would, for each
primary key id just provide a reference to the ctids of the related records.

In theory, I think this might be less work.  However, I am yet to find a
simple/bare index implementation that I can build upon.