Re: Getting 403 Forbidden when attempting to download RPMs

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Getting 403 Forbidden when attempting to download RPMs
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Thu, 2016-09-29 at 10:34 -0500, Jason Nelson wrote:
> Ah, we're mirroring via reposync (so we don't have a couple thousand
> systems query you a couple times a day),

Thank you :-)

>  rather about a dozen systems once a day.  We set up the URLs we mirror from
> via puppet, so we're not always abreast of changes.  However, the guy who set
> this up about 6 weeks ago, should've ensured he wasn't on a deprecated URL,
> but easy mistake to make I suppose, since if you go to yum.postgresql.org,
> and Go through available packages, it still points at the old URL.

Actually I was assuming that people would first install repo RPMS, and then not
download the RPMs directly. The page you mentioned is just repoview.

Still, sysadmin team just made a change to redirect all of those requests to
the new location, so you should not get any more errors.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения