Re: 403 forbidden when trying to download anything from /9.4/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: 403 forbidden when trying to download anything from /9.4/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Thu, 2016-09-29 at 15:35 +0200, Christoph Berg wrote:
> there's been 5 independent questions about this on #postgresql within
> the past 30 minutes. Maybe the repopackages page could use a Big Fat
> note so people will notice what changed and can update their download
> scripts.

Well, if people installed PostgreSQL for the first time on the machines since
Oct 2015, they won't suffer this problem. For the people who haven't updated
their repo files, it is the right time to do so.

I'm working with sysadmins team, to see if we can redirect something.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Getting 403 Forbidden when attempting to download RPMs
Сообщение: Re: Getting 403 Forbidden when attempting to download RPMs