Transaction user id through logical decoding

От valeriof
Тема Transaction user id through logical decoding
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,
I'm developing a custom plugin to stream Postgres CDC changes to my client
application. One of the info the application needs is the user id of the
user who executed a certain transaction. I can see we have access to other
transaction info (xid, lsn, changed data) but apparently the user id is not
available.
Does anyone know if it is possible to extract this info in any way?

Thanks,
Valerio