Re: Migrating between versions. Problem with regexp

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Migrating between versions. Problem with regexp
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kaloyan Iliev Iliev <news1@faith.digsys.bg> writes:
> I still haven't read all the documentation but I find the following.
> If I escape with \\  latin  letters it OK, but if escape with \\
> cyrillic letters then it is a mistake.

No, you're missing the point: there are certain escapes that mean
something, and it rejects the rest.  Backslash is not a general-purpose
quoting character.

Сообщение: Re: Primary key inheritance problem
Сообщение: Re: Primary key inheritance problem