Re: BUG #14298: service upgrade not setting ports

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: BUG #14298: service upgrade not setting ports
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Mon, 2016-08-29 at 19:12 +0000, Christy, Jason E wrote:
> It turns out I downloaded the rpm from the following url:
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-6.8-x86_64/
>
> Do you package the rpms? If not, who does?

This is the community YUM repo, and I am one of the packagers.

I'd suggest moving this discussion to pgsql-pkg-yum@postgresql.org

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14299: initdb and man pages are not installed in the alternatives system