Re: Call for platforms (HP-UX)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Call for platforms (HP-UX)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au> writes:
>> It does not work.  See FAQ_HPUX.

> I'm confused: I don't see anything about shells or make check hanging
> in doc/FAQ_HPUX.  There is clear instruction to use GNU make, which I
> am doing.

Hm, I thought I had updated that before beta6.  What it has now is

The parallel regression test script (gmake check) is known to lock up
when run under HP's default Bourne shell, at least in HPUX 10.20.  This
appears to be a shell bug, not the fault of the script.  If you see that
the tests have stopped making progress and only a shell process is
consuming CPU, kill the shell and start over withgmake SHELL=/bin/ksh check
to use ksh instead.